Seems the iPhone doesn't give consistent colors. The walls are yellow not tan (left side of the first picture is more true to color). The yellow was left-over and free! The "blue" walls below are actually more green (as seen in the last picture).
Also wanted a chair to relax in. Man, I'm out of touch with the costs. I wanted a cutesy, comfy chair, but there were two issues: the cost and the narrow staircase/doorways to the attic - so think "must be small." The above chair is a rocker (Jim had to take apart the bottom of the frame to get it up here). The ottoman tucks underneath when not in use. You also see a corner of the throw rug I bought that my office chair sits on.
Won't one of these two beautiful throw pillows be the perfect finishing touch for the chair?! Preferences please... I'm leaning toward the one on the right but saw the one on the left first.
Isn't it too cute? This will be a DIY project with my brother-in-law's help. Hope to get my electrician husband to put the two little lights overhead. I found the light below at a second-hand shop for $8. Unfortunately it doesn't light up the whole room sufficiently, but sure is cute for atmosphere!
And that is my little office/retreat to date, including a future project to round it out. And the nicest thing is I've spent just under $200 so far! : )







No comments:
Post a Comment