After
doing the book together, I wanted to tell you my view of your life.
You
have always been an excellent role model - a truly spiritual woman who put
Jehovah and her family first. That was your life, that made you feel happy and fulfilled.
Your life course gave me inner strength and has been such a help to me through
all the phases of my life.
With all the
friends I’ve had, I still consider you my best friend. I always looked forward
to sharing things with you. You made it easy for me to confide anything I
wanted to and always gave me good, scriptural advice.
I
never liked that we spent so many years apart, but I knew it was for Jehovah –
we were both doing all we could for Him. I kept reminding myself that this life
is temporary and we'd soon be serving Jehovah together in the new world forever.
I still look forward to that!
The
way you are right now is not the way I will remember you. I will remember all
the fun we had - the vacations, flying kites, riding bikes, going to the beach,
pioneering together, going out for lunch, shopping together, that you were
always young at heart, that we made faces and stuck our tongues out at each
other all the time! I will remember the never-ending comfort & guidance you
gave me, the spiritual foundation you built in me, your unending romance and
love for one man. I will remember your strength and how you endured hardships
and trials.
I will remember how
you always kept Jehovah foremost in your heart and mind and still do. It's hard
for me to imagine that Jehovah loves you more than I do, but He does and you
have His smile of approval for your faithful life course.
Pray
to Jehovah as much as you can. Think about His role in your life and the
blessings you’ve enjoyed. Daydream about the new world and “see” us all there
together. Ask Jehovah for the "peace of God that excels all thought".
He loves you very much and I do too!!!!
I
know your physical body is shutting down and that it’s not Jehovah’s time to
correct the mess that Satan has made. But He will act very soon! Soon we’ll be
in the new world and it will be so wonderful that all the suffering and pain we
have to endure now won’t even come up into our minds or hearts!!!
Your
fight for the faith is coming to an end but mine still continues. I will always
pray for the inner strength and endurance you have. I will continue to work
hard and be faithful to the end. And with Jehovah’s help, I will be there to
welcome you back in the very near future!
I
love you very much!!! Debbie
No comments:
Post a Comment